Monday, January 24, 2011

my catches from berlin's flea market

I just want to make it clear that I only had one hour to be at the flea market cause I had to catch up to my flight so I didn't really had much time to "hunt" for vintage unique pieces like I wanted. I have been reading books about how to buy vintage lately and the fact that I couldn't  implement my knowledge made me feel a little bit disappointing but anyhow I have managed to get this items.

1. a brooch and a necklace for a total of 3 euros.




 2. a vintage comic book for 1 euro.



3. a vintage bag(I can't remember the price)

xoxo.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

loveeee your bag <33

Gaby de Modacapital said...

Que lindo colgante de zapatilla!!! y tu muy guapa con ese bolso precioso. Un beso!

Julia said...

תיק יפה!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails