Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Berlin- day one

those are the first images I took from the bus while driving to the hotel;

After we settled down in the hotel we started to walk around a little bit to get to know the environment


I saw this sign that I don't know what it means but the characters reminded me Alice in Wonderland




















and those freaking bags are so damn cool!!!















In one of the stores I saw this sewing machine














we kept walking to the Gallery Lafayette and it was such and amazing place! any floor had his own theme.



In the pictures I was wearing: Blouse from Zara, Jacket from Bershka, Pants from Mango, Shoes from Topshop, Scarf from Yanga Boutique and a bag from the Israeli designer Dorin Frankfurt.


Goodbye until "Berlin day two", the next post (;

15 comments:

. said...

Really?
I am following you :)

Emilie said...

Great pics of Berlin, hope you had fun!

k said...

that look so fun, i can't wait to visit there :)

Missariadne said...

Lovely style!Lovely pics!!

Sarah said...

really great outfit, especially the blazer and pants! Fantastic blog sweetie xxx

casey said...

So happy I stumbled upon your blog! You're outfit is lovely, and I'm so jealous that you got to go to Berlin! I've never been anywhere in Europe :[

Vivienna said...

Is it really so cold in Berlin?
i love your style, you mixed up so much but it looks great

Elena said...

Lovely Look!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a lovely city, I love the big teddy bears.

Diana Mieczan said...

Everything looks very cool...I adore those huge bears:)
Kisses and have a great day

ps: I am hosting a really cute GIVEAWAY, so please join in:)

B a la Moda said...

I can not wait to go!!Love your outfit.

xoxo
B* a la Moda

Is This Real Life? said...

Love your outfit, really pretty pictures!

Faugourg St Honore said...

tanto frio hace?
besos

. said...

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!!! Hope you gonna visit it again soon :)
I am your follower)

THE DIVINITUS said...

looks like a perfect shopping area :) especially chanel makeup and macaroons...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails